I INTRODUCE MY ONLY FRIEND TO YOU!!!!
The first article is for a man who makes a blooper every day. But this boy was second in the class in the first semester!!!!!! but after it was more difficult for him!!!! in the second semester, he wasn't second in the class..... Because he prefered a girl to working in school.....Happily for him i was here to encourage work every evening at home. But at home i have msn messenger, and this man is crazy about msn messenger, since he met a beautiful girl who studies in lisieux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i don't know her name..............................
but finally fortunately,if i had'nt known this boy if not my second first year would have annoying. This boy is true joker............and i could later me remember all these blunders. I think would have to write a book on this man. I could even engage mary as secretary.
But, which is this man?
have you to it good answer??????
I attens your comments on this phenomenon!!!!
3 comments:
Its Samir ??
I'm the best...
Oh! I'm behind Samir...
Post a Comment