I'll talk to you about a very good activity I discovered three years ago by the intermediary iut this activity is Accrobranche!!! I thanks mister swertvaegher who set up this day.. Thanks to this day, I meet a lot of people and begin to make a friends because when I arrived in lisieux I known nobody!!!!!
Some words at accrobranche:::The accrobranche is a green leisure based on climbing, the movement, the life on trees and the discovery of the forested environment.This is an activity you practice in trees. So, you had to do a route in trees between 30 minutes to 2 hours according to the level you'd chosen. You are between 3 metres to 25 metres above the ground depending to the level you'd chosen too. But don't worry you're well supervised and well equipped.Besides this activity is very nice, especially when we are whith friends, even if you don't practise sport, you can come there...Moreover this activity develops your report with the natutre but also allows you to go at the end of your personal limits.So, inform you! It's very nice!! And I'm sure there is one not far from to you!! But it's regrettably because it could be practised only when the wether
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment