Monday, March 10, 2008

if you want to bet!!!!

Hello every body…
I am a man who like bet, I win however o lost also!!!
I'll talk to you about a site where you can play. My favourite site is sport for fun!This site is very nice. Its principle is to can to bet on the results sporting competitions of the week such as the football, the tennis, the golf... It can noticethat all sports are representated. And if on a sporting sleeve one has bet particularly well one earns virtual money called funniesOne also can bet his virtual money called of the funnies on a bet in particular. And if one has sufficient virtual money, one can exchange it against batches.A classification monthly but such an annual is also set up, which makes it possible to measure with the others and to found a competition between the members of the siteIt allow also to follow the sport news since to can well bet it is necessary to be interested in the sport news in general
.

No comments: